TV Drama Vision
- Polly Williams – Head of Scripted Drama for eOne and Creative England Drama Venture, on developing content and collaborating internationally.
- TV series with no expiration date: Tatjana Andersson, script editor at SVT, on the secret to what makes certain long-running series successful.
- Discussion on screenwriting in the Nordics with Nordic heads of drama: Piv Bernth (DR, Denmark), Ivar Køhn (NRK, Norway), Josefine Tengblad (TV4, Sweden).
- Robert Franke, Vice President of Drama at ZDF Enterprises, on ongoing collaboration with the Nordic region.
- Screenwriter Anna Winger and producer Jörg Winger on creating the hyped spy drama Deutschland 83.
- Overview of the Finnish drama landscape, incl. teasers of the most interesting series, by Liselott Forsman, Executive Producer of International Projects at YLE, followed by a discussion where she is joined by screenwriter Mikko Pöllä, Moskito, and producer Riina Hyytiä, Dionysos Film.
- NSU German History X (ARD), Lola Upside-down (YLE), Midnight Sun (SVT, Canal+). Plus showcasing tens of upcoming drama series from the five Nordic countries.
- Film Väst, Drama Series Days at EFM, European TV Drama Series Lab and Moving Sweden: Short format tells us of their plans and the winners of the competition As It Is are selected.
Wednesday, February 3
13.00 – 17.30, seminar at BioPalatset, Kungstorget 2
18.30 – 22.00, dinner cocktail at Scandic Rubinen, Kungsportsavenyn 24
Thursday, February 4
09.00 – 13.30, seminar at BioPalatset, Kungstorget 2
TV Drama Vision is sold out!
Delegates List – TV Drama Vision 2016
Delegates List – Nordic Film Market and TV Drama Vision 2016
TV Drama Vision – Printed Folder 2016
TV Drama Vision – Schedule 2016
About TV Drama Vision